View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:54 AM   #220
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
Unhappy extensions not appearing!

sorry if this problem was posted somewhere,but i couldn't find the solution.Yesterday i found a extension called kingo and when i put it to the extensions folder and restarted,it did not appear.i thought it was a problem with the extension and thus left it.Today i found an update of Imagegallery (now name changed to Komic) and put it in extensions and restarted it.Still no new extension appeared in the gui launcher.i uninstalled and reinstalled launcher but the problem still persists.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote