View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
There is no need for more description . let me make it simple to you . your life really suck that you should read this book to understand how your life really suck . and by the way I will not be back to read any replies in this forum !! uhhh I just googled (Kindle books Forums ) to market this book ! and this fact demonstrates that you are wasting your time replying into a thread that I’m sure each and every reply reflect how suck your life is …. Just buy or don’t reply . that’s marketing baby !!!!!!!!

Thank you for your "considerate response" to the Members of MobileRead, as you try to hack your book.

I will now avoid your book with a deep sense of pleasure, as I now realize it is not my kind of "book."

I would be very happy to delete your thread, if that is your wish.

This is Moderating, baby!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote