View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #35
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is there a way to get your eBook Mighty Hammer Down in any other reflowable format other than AZW? Without DRM perhaps if the answer is yes?
Right now all I have available for sale is Kindle and paperback...however I have a review copy I can send you in PDF for free if you really want it. email me at d@davidjguyton.com

I'm not really familiar with DRM...I know it's Digital Rights Management right? I don't know how that affects anything. (forgive me I have no ebook reader of any kind yet)

Last edited by David J. Guyton; 03-19-2009 at 04:12 PM.
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote