Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #67
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
It's too expensive at $400, the Nexus 7 at half the price is a much better proposition; the sPen and SD card slot are not worth $200. And in a couple of months we're likely to have the N7 replacement which is likely to offer better specs at the same price point as the current N7 model.
The IR Blaster that makes it into a tv remote, in combination with the sPen that lets me use it to whiteboard at work, makes this a serious contender for me.I can also use it as a phone over WiFi using google voice or the app from my cellular provider.

I have the Note 2 and love it. I suppose that makes me more interested in this tablet--even at $400.

Last edited by taming; 04-10-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: spelling
taming is offline   Reply With Quote