View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara94 View Post
Rachel, Thanks for your reply. Do you know where in Calibre you would go to to copy and paste the description? Also, do you know how to find the new books in your collection on your tablet when you connect instead of it trying to download all of the books (or will it automatically just get the new books)? Thanks.
The Bulk mode has a Search and Replace.
Don't let 'Replace' limit your thinking.
You can 'Replace (without destroying the Original) into an empty field.
S&R is very powerful. Take time (AND BACKUP your Library before you experiment. 1 wrong apply and ) You have Queries, patterns and modifiers all at your disposal. Very powerfull, it just takes time to learn

I have a 'User comments' field, for notes and things that I don't want to appear in the 'Jacket' ( the regular 'Comments' )

Your Kindle can sort by Date added (so you can see).

Kindle Automatic get? I don't know the Fire. But the books on the K4NT show in the 'device' list when it is connected. Nothing (books) Moves between Calibre and the K until you do something to make it happen.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote