View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
What I've read about Calibre Companion says it uses Calibre's content server function. As I said, I don't use the function in Calibre. Perhaps I've misunderstood what I've read about the app though? After re-reading your link I note that it says it *can* use the content server, not that it must do so. I'd give it a try if it were free. Or I'll pay for it if you can verify that it will do what I want, i.e. get Calibre's metadata without using the content server. Thanks. (A note to the developers if they happen to read this. I'm willing to pay for an app I'll continue using, but not willing to pay for one that I'm testing.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote