View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:54 AM   #29
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
David, thank you for telling us what other users have found. But frankly, I don't care about how others view something. I'll be the one looking at my e-reader, so I want to choose the reader that best suits 'me.' If I see ghosting, I don't want to buy that e-reader. If I see that the contrast needs to be fiddled with, I don't want to buy that e-reader. Please let me choose an e-reader based on what I see, rather than what others report. What I saw was that the Sonys and Kindles in the shop looked better... to me. Someone else may choose differently. Don't take it personally if I don't like the Kobo. It's no reflection on you. Choosing an e-reader is like choosing a race horse. We all have different preferences no matter what the racing form tells us.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote