View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #50
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I could have said Other, but "Not interested in this thread, but love to vote in polls" was too good to pass by.

If there seems to be a truly stupendous deal on the Microsoft Touch Mouse or the Wedge Touch Mouse (tools for Windows 8 without a touch screen), I might go for it. But even as I am writing this, the idea goes through my mind that I should give this kind of technology another year or two to mature.

And if there's a Thanksgiving week (when you get the best electronic specials in the US) Kindle Keyboard 3G for, say, $50, I would buy it for when one of the devices owned by a family member dies out warranty, and/or for parts. Last year, I paid $90, and some places had it for $85, so this isn't totally dreaming.

All in all, love to vote in polls was the right answer.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 10-30-2012 at 10:36 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote