View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:48 AM   #11
Tassyr
Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcecreamLtDan View Post
Well, since you mentioned a bad financial situation, you can't go wrong giving "Turing Evolved" a try. It's a free book and really quite good, one of the more pleasant surprises I've had after purchasing an ebook reader was the discovery of a large number of free, or really cheap, books that are excellent reads. Keep an eye on this forum in the freebies and recommended reading sections and you'll be astonished at what you come across.

http://www.amazon.com/Turing-Evolved.../dp/B004XR4Y5S
Hah! Funny you should mention that- I have it, and have already torn through the thing fast. XD it was a fun read, although I wish it hadn't been in first person. (call it a pet peeve.)
Tassyr is offline   Reply With Quote