View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #33
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
But, my question to you is: Did you really have an acceptable page refresh rate with your PDF on a Sony?
I read them on the 500 and don't recall the refresh rate being any different than the LRF books that I read on it. Of course, I was green when I got these books. I think now the better option is to get the .lit and convert it to LRF.

I actually have had some correspondence with Mr McCollum about this topic and I believe he is going to produce .LRF files for his books rather than the .PDF. The converstaion started when I told him the PDFs he formated for Sony would not work on the Kindle which is how he marked them. And his Palm (.prc) files should be specified for Kindle users of his current formats.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote