View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 03:30 AM   #28
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I don't agree with that, at least not with the current collection options on both the Kindle and Sony. The lack of sub-collections I find highly annoying. Why have collections if you have more than 100 to go through? And tags... If you have too many, your collection of collections will grow so large that it'll be completely useless.
Given that collections are tags, the concept of "sub collections" isn't really a meaningful one.

The real issue is the lack of boolean expressions for searching your books, and that's purely a firmware issue. Eg, if you want to search for science fiction mysteries you should be able to search for books that are in both the "SF" and "Mystery" collections.

I agree that, with the current firmware, proliferation of books is simply replaced by proliferation of collections.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote