View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #14
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
The bundling idea was stolen from one of my mobileread threads. As usual, with the NYT.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=bundle

He read. She read. In different mediums. We need a survey of couples who purchase ebooks and pbooks of the same title. I do this all the time, as an archivist. My brother-in-law does this because he is computer illiterate, while my sister prefers ebooks. What's your excuse?

Last edited by Fat Abe; 09-05-2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Add link
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote