View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I am currently paying $70 for a smart phone plan. It was a bad choice, but one I am locked into for awhile longer.

If I can buy a good plan with the Tab, I'd be fine with using it with either blue tooth or in speaker phone mode for the small amount of voice calling I do. If I suddenly wanted to use voice calling a lot more than I do at present, I could always go with a basic phone on month to month. If the TAB is available WiFi only, that would work for me, too.

It will make sense for some people, not for others.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote