View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@gabby98 - this is what I'd do (I've never need to do it though)
  1. after installing the 64bit version I would copy the Configuration folder to a safe place - last button on Preferences->Miscellaneous will take you into the folder.
  2. delete everything in there, and then copy the contents of ...Calibre Portable\Calibre Settings into there.
  3. point the 64 bit version at your library via Library->Switch Create Library,
  4. should be easy to test - are your plugins there, are settings there etc, if not restore the safe copy and wait for better advice

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote