Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #22
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Have you tried not using (auto) off-mode? How's battery life in sleep without a planned off-moment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
A fair point. It could be that when it fails to trigger a full power-off then I may end up experiencing what you and others are reporting (certainly this would be more consistent).
Totally anecdotal, but I suspected something similar with my 2.1.5 Glo a few months back. Never tried troubleshooting or even confirming the problem – it was one of those annoying "is it really doing what I think it's doing" head-scratchers that I never overtly addressed.

In the end, my solution was to just disable power-off entirely, which seemed to solve things.
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote