View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
OK, that helps... although should it really matter if that file has no links in it?

Still, I get:

Code:
Upper LeftUpper RightLower LeftLower Right
Or, if using --linearize-tables

Code:
Upper Left

Upper Right

Lower Left

Lower Right
Is there a way to get:
Quote:
Upper Left Upper Right

Lower Left Lower Right
?

I suppose I could preprocess my files with some sed scripts, but I'd think for ebook conversion, putting one row of a table per line of text would make sense.

Last edited by frabjous; 09-18-2009 at 02:19 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote