View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #56
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
Hey, great news to wake up to guys. I'm logging onto my email now and will get this one moving on. Hopefully, the rest of you will see a gift code sometime today.

And if everyone else wanted to skip shuddle completely, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit.
I have to agree with you there. That might seem a bit unfair to some people but he's got no one to blame for this but himself.

I've just posted in the Jan 2013 thread suggesting they skip him and come back if he resurfaces again, in order to get the chain restarted as he seems to have done the exact same thing there.