View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #50
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by signum
Kubuntu 12.04 "precise" 64-bit

Here's the only glitch I have found: I try to do a multi-select in preparation ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
KDE has some funny glitches with selections - never got it working properly. I'd guess its Qt.
Yes, FWIW (and it isn't much) I saw the same thing on my aptosid machine. However, it quit misbehaving for some reason, and now shift-select works as expected. I have no idea what I did to "fix" it.

edited to add: On further experimentation, I can reproducibly cause the bug to happen if I run Sigil from a root shell (which I shouldn't be doing anyway, of course). If I run as a normal user, or run it with sudo, multi-select works normally.

I still can't drag chapters around in the book browser, though.

KDE 4.8.4, Qt 4.8.2

Last edited by st_albert; 09-24-2012 at 10:48 AM.