View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #16
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Please, please, Kovid, puhleeease never incorporate hovering as way to do anything more than pop up a description of a button or, possibly, dropdown a menu (and then, don't make the menu persistant). It's too easy for some people, like me, to accidentally open something not wanted that way.

While I can understand your objection to unsupported statements saying most people are used to this and that, if a major OS like Windows uses certain ways of doing things, it stands to reason a large percentage of people will be used to it.

Btw, I'm not criticizing you. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate ('tis the Irish in me, don'cha know).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote