View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hmm.. Niluje appears to be sabbatical right now.

It kind of feel like a mistake in an index value somewhere (I.e 0 based index being reffed as 1 based or something) - that is the typical cause of a "Last Resource Explodes it" issue.

However, you are the only person to report it. Plus Niluje is awesome. So I am scratching my head...

One thought:

grab 10 other images. anything. from a "THESE WORK GREAT ON MY PW!!!" thread,
put them on the device.

As you only have yourself to test the images you created, replace that part of the equation with NON-stock, "Known to work" images. and run the test again.

?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote