View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That reminds me, I need to leave a negative review myself. I haven't been this frustrated with Amazon since I went through 3 replacements of my K2 before I got one in which the 3G worked. BTW, since I didn't purchase my K2 until a few months after release, I got at least 2 replacements that were refurbished. For the 3rd replacement I raised holy hell with them until they sent me a new unit, and that one finally worked.
I haven't written a review yet either. Not sure what I'm waiting for, I suppose I keep hoping Amazon will admit there's a problem and announce a recall or or other solution. Or that people here will start getting 'good' replacements more frequently.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote