View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
I agree, my iTouch is not very good for sustained reading. I use it mostly for audiobooks, podcasts and some music.
However there are apps that are simply great for quick lookup. The CIA factobook, a dictionary, the weather, contacts, email, the bible and a personal database of sundry items. I am really looking forward to the iPad for the Internet and ebooks.
Internet will be great on it.

I've started bugging my magazine subscription editors for PDF issues.
Fine Woodworking and HomePower are my favoritesand they already offer CDroms with back issues. What I'd like to get is a special email delivery kind of suscription. I wonder if it's possible.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote