View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:37 AM   #345
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83m View Post
(Sorry, my English is "not good", I use google translate)

After a failed firmware, regained my Kindle4B by Kubrick.
But for some reason it is impossible to jailbrake. From the Kubrick menu, i choose the option "jailbrake", but jailbrake not work, because my Kindle is not installing third-party software (such as Coolreader, and i can not install russian language to device).

But when i try to jailbrake the usual way, which I used before (throw jailbrake files to internal memory Kindle and reboot device) device cant out of the "Diagnostic menu", because when i try to shut mode "disable diagnostics" appears: "pcbid does not match with DSN".

Tried many times, including in Kubrick did not choose the mode jailbrake, return the device to the "Factory reset" is still the same inscription: "pcbid does not match with DSN".

Help please.
Tell us more about the:
"failed firmware"
please.

KUBRICK does not touch the area where the pcbid is stored.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote