View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #70
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
The reason stores sell warranties is the fact that they can be one of their most profitable items. The majority of people who purchase in store warranties never use them. And the stores that are warranting the product themselves, are selling a product that does not cost them anything up front. It is a win win situation for retailers.
Agree. We've always avoided them since Visa doubles the manufacturer's warranty at no cost. We've only had to use it a couple of times, but I remember being amazed at the hassle-free customer service.

I'm hoping for a long life for my Pocket Edge. I bought it on sale for practically nothing in September of 2010 and it's by far my favorite gadget ever!
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote