View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #528
ebook.lover
ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
My friend also recommended me Ian Rankin's books - I'm just in the middle of the newest John Rebus novel (and I can tell you the book is really good even without reading the earlier books) and I'm really enjoying it! I'm thinking of starting the whole series from the beginning

Btw if anyone in interested, I still have 4 promo codes for the ebook, just message me.
ebook.lover is offline   Reply With Quote