View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieC View Post
I am new to eReading so there may be an easier way to do this, but I edited the Meta Data and put the number of the series IN the title like this:

The Murder at the Vicarage (01)
Please don't do it this way, it messes up your Calibre metadata and will cause problems with other Calibre features (e.g. metadata download, search for covers). Calibre has all the features you need but some of them are well hidden

If you can be patient I will post some basic general instructions in the next 24 hours.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote