View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
What kind of new application are people waiting/hoping for on the DR?
Great, I will try the new python as soon as possible. As I said in another thread, an offline wikipedia, wiktionary viewer would be great (especially with the current blackout , it is one of the few things that some other readers have, even the iliad I believe, and that does not seem to be working on the DR. Btw, in the original implementation by Mr. X, python seems to have been a crucial ingredient ...

Apart from that, I do not see a lot. You can browse the pocketbook or the Boox forum, and I think that the DR's are still more than competitive in terms of applications that have been ported. For instance they would all like to have very much your Xournal port I believe.

A secret dream is still to get wireless working by using one of these wireless SD cards (I even saw the first micro cards somewhere).
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote