View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxwang View Post
I just found out you have ILiad too. It is that 8 inch one?
Yes. I don't use it for PDFs much, so I have the standard PDF reader. There are multiple enhanced versions, see Multi IPDF installer for 2.12.

The standard view is full page. To cut the margins, I used the stylus to select a zoom region. The landscape view is in "continous" mode. For the 2nd document, I needed to zoom to get a good landscape view, but it is remembered between page advances (in continuous mode).

These are actual 768x1024 bitmaps from the screen. They will typically be much larger on your PC's screen (and you may need to click on the images to get them full size in your browser).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iliad_PDF1.png
Views:	434
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	26898   Click image for larger version

Name:	iliad_PDF2.png
Views:	423
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	26899   Click image for larger version

Name:	iliad_PDF3.png
Views:	429