Thread: rtf conversion
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCR View Post
I convert most of my ebooks to rtf when I can. But why are you going an extra step to convert them using Calibre (to lrf?)?

You can put rtf files straight onto the Sony and it will show them just fine. The advantage of keeping your ebook in rtf is you can always port it back to your computer and edit it - correct typos, change font style or font size. And you can even read the ebook on your computer if you want, without any special reading software except WORD.
the reader can't read rtf files straight, just tested,they don't appear in the list.
If you add them via calibre or Sony library they get converted in the process to I suppose .lrf.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote