View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6REW View Post
Your having a laugh

Chris
I don't know if Taylor is having a laugh or not, but to me it just looks like a regular worker's comp case. Repetitive stress injuries are supposed to be covered under worker's comp ... regardless of the type of work, but assuming that the trade is legal.

Generally, the employee pays into the worker's comp fund, so it's sad when they have to sue the employer in order to get coverage. The fact that it happened to be a sex trade worker doesn't automatically make it a frivolous lawsuit. If it were, it likely would have been thrown out of court.

I suppose the fact that it was a sex worker does make it funny, in a juvenile sort of way. However, I guess I've outgrown that sort of humor ... I much prefer the completely inane stuff .... on the job injuries just don't get a big laugh with me.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote