View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I don't know wether this is the right thread, but I'm having trouble with my metadata. It happened after I installed the newest tools of Appr.Alf and newest update of Calibre.
For individual books it downloads the metadata, though not for all books. It doesn't download bulk metadata >4. ' Work error. Failed to connect to worker process'.
I tried disabling the firewall, setting the firewall anew. Calibre is permitted to connect under the firewall. Did Library Maintenance, just in case. Got a previous version of Calibre back with my time-machine. Restarted my Macbook during these things.
Does anyone know a not too complicated solution?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote