View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #42
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
That information is relevant only after loading the Kindle-Linux kernel.
My post never got close to the point of loading the kernel.

And another over-sight on my part - the DX has both mmc and mtd storage parts on it, I never mentioned the mtd device setup.

But if I (or we) wrote up all the details, we would just have another one of those 3,000+ page Freescale manuals.
And the DX backup in the pastebin has 16 image files, including those MTD parts... Good luck making a noob guide for that.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-26-2012 at 11:37 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote