View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #111
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by canopus View Post
I did an "DIFFERENTIAL UPDATE", but, when I try to load the Image Gallery, nothing happens... T___T
The Gallery, don't load.

Firmware: 5.0.4
Try to replace the file attached...but I guess it won't work as I changed only the line endings format!

I used the app Thomass showed me to edit the start.sh this time. It should work!
Do you have folders in /documents/Gallery?
Do you have "/extensions/imagegallery/bin/resource/JSandSH" folder and is it named exactly the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithcraft View Post
But, is there a chance of fix the width?... Sometimes real images are tight but in the Kindle they looks so wide and looks kinda weird...
So you have tight images and you would like to tighten the screen?
Could you send me a screenshot?
BTW, I think it could be done. I just want to be sure what you mean!
Attached Files
File Type: zip start.zip (705 Bytes, 167 views)