View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
SRH59
SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SRH59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Anything beyond 20% in sample size probably has no effect on purchase I would guess (well excluding 100% of course). I just leave mine at the defaults most places.
I agree. If a potential reader can't decide whether they want to purchase based on the first two or three chapters, then the book probably isn't for them.

To offer anything beyond, say four chapters as a sample means you might as well not bother charging in the first place.
SRH59 is offline   Reply With Quote