View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #133
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsquared125 View Post
Understood, gentlemen. Thank you for looking into it. I'll just have to find and add .ttf fonts to my /System/Library/Font folder. I tried that and it does work. I don't need too many, but it means I can't scavenge the ones in FontBook, because one cannot open the contents of .dfonts to get the separate types- Bold/Italic etc. So I'll have to google for fonts. I was just hoping for a more expeditious solution, lazy girl that I am.

Thank you kindly again.
~Deborah
Try DfontSplitter
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote