View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #17
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
lots of room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Yeah, I know. You did say she would grow/change/mature. She is obviously a good cop, maybe even a great one. My issue with her, however, is that she does not give what she expects demands to receive. She goes to him, pulls him into these situations that she damn well knows she can not handle on her own without his help and expertise, then she tries to dictate the situation making demands and preventing him from doing his beat work. If she wants Harry to be able to trust her enough to bring her in, then she has to trust him enough to do what he needs to do instead of flying off the handle, putting Harry and herself in more danger, unnecessarily. It just annoys me to no end (as you can tell ). The scorpion scene I described in the other thread is a prime example.
i agree wholeheartedly. i guess you could say, from your point of view, that she has lots of room to grow.

Last edited by alansplace; 09-17-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: add an additional comment & fix a typo
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote