View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by richman View Post
Bro it's better to say, "when I look at it the 300 looks whiter and blacker than 505", then quote a PRO source or 2 that confirms it". It seems that most people seem to say the white on the 300 is whiter than 505, but there are conflicting views on if the BLACK is as Black. More than one person has commented on it. So the 300 seems to have washed out appearance compared to 505. But the 300 is much better in contrast to the 600 and much, much better than the 700.
The PRS-300, CyBook Opus, BeBook Mini, etc, all use the same 5" screen, made on the same production line in the same factory by the same company; PVI in Taiwan. They really all should have an identical background colour. When I compare the screen background of my Opus with that of my other device, side by side, the screen background (to me) appears to be an absolutely identical shade of grey.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote