View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #48
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cme View Post
Hyphenation is always ON. No option to turn it off.

The cover certainly offers some protection. The flimsy handling I meantion is only relevant when you flip the cover. Holding it on the backside doesn't feel very good, as it's moving around too much when not holding the device tight enough.

Closed = very nice
Opened= not so nice
Thanks so much for the video and review.

I think I shall wait to see what next year brings. My 650 still works great so I don't really need a new device. But I do like reading/watching reviews to see what is currently available.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote