View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
karenbryant
Enthusiast
karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Indents forced on a ePub to Mobi conversion

Hi,
Please help! I have spent hours trawling through threads trying to solve a simple issue. I make my ePub files using Word, via Atlantis. For the first paragraph of each chapter I set the paragraphing of the first line to 0 (following normal conventions), while the rest of the book is 0.5. When I convert the ePub to Mobi using Calibre, however, Calibre forces all paragraphs to indent. But I need those first lines at 0. How can I stop this? I don't wish to enter html code etc. I simply want to tell Calibe to leave all the paragraph first line indents the way they are. Apart from this annoying issue I am very happy with the resulting mobi file and do not wish to create a mobi file in any other way due to various reasons.
Thanks all!
Karen
karenbryant is offline   Reply With Quote