View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #53
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Request feature:

When in manage search-by-authors results, and you choose to "discard existing" books, can it update those titles in the book details if necessary? Once all the info for the link is stored in the database, surely it could just use that as a source for linking books?

I ask because my internet is slow and this would be much faster.

Thanks in advance.
You’re welcome.

I will change the "Manage Search-by-authors results" dialog to support the updating of metadata for books already in the Calibre database, as detected by the "Discard Existing" function, to add the discovered Overdrive links.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote