View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
MrKyle
Writer
MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Question Where can I get feedback on a chapter?

I'm not really sure if I post it in self-promotion or what, so I thought I'd ask in General Discussions first.

I'm writing my first book and would like some feedback from this wonderful community as to what they think of it.

Is there a section of this website where I can do that? Moreover, is anyone on this forum even interested in just reading my first chapter?

It's about mad scientists!

Thanks.
MrKyle is offline   Reply With Quote