View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:28 AM   #100
pe1dnn
Enthusiast
pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Today I can join the users with the "paging/freeze" bug. I had days without problems until I just woke it up from standby. The unit started paging back by itself and after pressing Home it showed the home page and no response any more.

So now have a dilemma. Send it back to the shop or trust Sony to provide a solution. Classical problem, my mind says "send back immediately" but my feeling says "keep it" because it is still a very nice reader. If only Sony would admit the problem and promise to fix it, but so far I have not seen that and that doesn't do the trust in Sony any good.

I still have a few days to decide but if there is no response from Sony in the next few days I think I will have to send it back.
pe1dnn is offline   Reply With Quote