View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #61
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
So I managed to put a bootable image for Mistral Android on my microSD card to see if I could alternatively boot to Android. I had no problems with that part, but I don't think the device can boot from the microSD at this point. I'm guessing that the Android implementation will be a firmware, which isn't bad at all. It would be nice to have two OS's available for use, but I do think Android working on this device would make a lot of people happy.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote