View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
I use a laptop with Vista Home Premium, I utilise both a wireless connection on my home network, and have also connected at odd times via an Ethernet cable. This works fine for all my other bits and pieces.

However the iLiad just will not connect either through the ethernet cable connected directly to the router or through the laptop via an ethernet cable.

It will not connect wirelessly to anything.

I have double checked all the configuration settings on the laptop and on the iLiad and the network. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all associated software, all to no avail.

The main reason why I want to connect is to set the clock to the correct time. I can do everything else I need via normal USB connections to the Iliad. However I now need to undertake a series of documentary notes and annotations over an extended period and I need to have them dated correctly without having to manually erase the incorrect date each time and then type in the correct one.

Thus if I can fix the clock to the right time I will forget the internet connection.
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote