View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Pinecone - I believe the OP is talking about the "metadata jacket" functionality of calibre, where it adds an extra page to the inside of the book with a summary of certain data about the book.

@MrKayMrKay - I don't use metadata jackets myself but from what I understand of the functionality you are out of luck. The metadata jacket functionality is only available by either doing a conversion (or by using the Modify ePub plugin). Both will result in an updated format in the library, leaving it up to you to manually revert things. It is a slightly odd request to be honest, unless you were using multiple devices and had some users who liked jackets and others who didn't. I think you shall have to decide on one or the other
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote