View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #70
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Umm, I saw some comments regarding the Android app, can we make comments/requests for the Android version here too? One thing that I miss is in the library section the ability to look at only my complete books like there is also a section for only previews (since I have quite a few samples on my "to check out" list and they clutter things up a bit).

I can understand the difficulty in setting up a separate Android app thread or even taking a lot of android app requests here as the iOS version is more advanced and might already take into account/have fixed/have added features which will hopefully trickle down to the android version, making android observations obsolete. But I do have one more observation, the dictionary engine on Android is inferior to the Kobo Glo. When I was testing out the dictionary I highlighted "enemies" and it said there were no results for it and showed me the definition for enmity or some such (the google and wikipedia windows did work correctlly and show definitions for enemy).

As for the comments that it would be great to sync sideloaded ebooks, I personally would love it as well and have to say that I'd personally be fine with sideloading the books myself. Maybe the devices/apps could use hash tag info to verify that it is the same file/book and then undergo the syncing process for pages (and hopefully annotations too).
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote