View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Annieher
The Reader Library software not loading is not a new issue. I had the same problem when I migrated to Windows 7 a couple of years ago and it appears to have been around since Windows 7 was launched. Don't bother with Sony's on-line support or the forums - you won't find anything helpful.

I found a solutution to the problem in, of all places, Microsoft's Community forums - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-2c475c5d4f03

Hope this helps. There's also another thread there regarding Windows 7 64bit.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote