View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
RachaelJ
RachaelJ began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket
Hello and software help.

Hi, as you can see I'm new to forum so hello and hopefully someone can answer my questions.

Just purchased pocket reader today,have the sony software and adobe ade both installed.
I'm thinking I would rather just use the adobe to do everything on since that's how you borrow library books but I have about 25 free books that I (somehow in a haze of clicks) got today when registering the device which show up on the sony list but not the adobe. Any ideas how to transfer them? They are on the reader but I don't want them all on there, I just want them in my adobe library.The adobe help bit says drag them but not working.

Also, and this is going to irritate the life out of me if it can't be changed the alphabetical list on the reader goes on FIRST names???? I've never been to a library or book shop that wasn't alphabetical by last name..does anyone else find that annoying.

Many thanks for any help and sorry if questions are obvious. I shall pay back by answering some queries for others once I've got the hang of it.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote