View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Lauded or slammed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I thought long and hard about how, or even if, to respond to this. You need to sort out your support department. I know from personal experience that that support do not always answer their email. In fact I have seen several independant posts on this forum to the same effect. If I was their manager.... well
Dear Jusmee:

Many, many times people have posted with accolades for our Customer Support. But... I am not arguing at all and have only Merry Christmas wishes for you!!

I am surprised about this a bit. I know we have good people... and they know their stuff... but I believe you that somehow emails arrive and then do not get an answer.

Let me suggest to that department that they log in each email and then only check it off after an answer is sent out. I do not like that slip-thrus are occurring. Every email should have a matching response.

I am not their manager or I would share your anger. Let me see how we can tighten up.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote