View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

I understood $5 thing. But to be honest I looked through the Sony catalog and did not run across anything that I was familiar with and liked under $5 that was not just free. Red Mars for example is a fun read and free.

Not having any ereading device, let alone a Sony, do they not let you apply any remaining credit to a purchase and you pay the difference? That would be a really cheap trick for a company to pull though not uncommon.

Hope something stands out for you. I would just pull up the $5 & Under list then sort from highest to lowest and hunt for authors you might have heard of or wanted to try out. There could easily be some less well know works that are still good reads.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote